SaaSup is a hands-on Revenue Leadership and Growth as a Service framework for SaaS scaleups and industries in need of growth, resiliency and recurring revenue.
Today all companies should go to market like a SaaS (Software as a Service) business.
- Companies running SaaS models have the highest Enterprise Value-to-Revenue Multiples.
- Nike choose a CEO from a SaaS company for “reprogramming” the go-to-market playbook towards the Mantras of “SaaSification”.
- For his succession Jeff Bezos appointed the head of Amazon SaaS business (AWS) and not the head of the Amazon store.
- Everything is becoming as a Service and industries are moving from competing for transactions to competing on experience.
Strategy, processes and execution.
For Growth and Transformation.
1. B2B SaaS startups 0.5 to 5M€ in ARR. Build from scratch and ramp up.
2. B2B SaaS scaleups up to 25M+€ in ARR. Evolve and go upmarket.
3. SaaSteopathy. Cure pains and fix go-to-market “postures”.
4. Non-SaaS companies 50M+€ in annual revenue. Transform by building the mindset of a SaaS business.
The last 10 years in several VC-backed B2B digital scaleups in London, San Francisco and Barcelona.
The framework has helped VCs, Private Equity, CEOs and their teams to build, evolve or rescue Sales, Customer Success and Demand Generation engines, optimize Go-To-Market Fit and grow revenue-driven valuations.
The work sometimes is like Osteopathy: It gets hands-on for (1) specific issues that need manipulation and (2) health checks to prevent issues and strengthen the framework.
SaaSup helps you set the right “postures”, go upmarket and execute quickly.
CEOs and Boards chose "to SaaSup":
- To build resiliency and revenue predictability.
- To build world-class and scalable revenue engines with the correct postures.
- For the focus on growth and transformation through strategy, processes and execution.
- For the ROI of 5 to 20x.
- To get exits and higher company valuations.