SaaSup is a hands-on Revenue Leadership and Growth as a Service framework for SaaS scaleups and industries in need of growth, recurring revenue and resilience.
Today all companies should go to market like a SaaS (Software as a Service) business.
- Companies running SaaS models have the highest Enterprise Value-to-Revenue Multiples.
- Nike choose a CEO from a SaaS company for “reprogramming” the go-to-market playbook towards the Mantras of “SaaSification”.
- For his succession Jeff Bezos appointed the head of Amazon SaaS business (AWS) and not the head of the Amazon store.
- Everything is becoming as a Service and industries are moving from competing for transactions to competing on experience.
CEOs and Boards chose "to SaaSup":
- To build resiliency and revenue predictability.
- To build world-class and scalable revenue engines with the correct postures.
- For the focus on growth and transformation through strategy, processes and execution.
- For the ROI of 5 to 20x.
- To get exits and higher company valuations.
I teach, write and speak about the framework in Europe, US and LatAm.
VC-backed e-commerce company, personalized books for kids
The operational coaching based on the framework helped us rethink our go-to-market approach, value proposition and pricing/packaging model. We are essentially an e-commerce transactional model but in a few months we could build the mindset of a SaaS business and subscription model. It gave us great inspiration and transfer of best practices.
Corporate Venture Startup, Logistics SaaS Platform
…as a result we have a perfectly matching playbook, an efficient and stable sales engine. There are clear cadences, sequences, a process that matches the funnel and CRM-software that matches the process. From funnel intake (inbound and outbound) to opportunity-conversion, we were able to step up from a decentralized “everyone-tries-around” sales set-up to having a standardized choreography and a professional backbone! Highest recommendations from team Logward :).
Non-SaaS Conglomerate Group of Companies
As a group, we are in the process of transforming our full sales strategy in some of our key markets. This new SaaS approach affects the entire sales process and stakeholders’ collaborations.
During the first six months of cooperation, Luigi helped redefine our value proposition and go-to-market strategy. All while he was working with the teams to detect quick wins and implement them with the teams.
Private Equity backed Scaleup, E-Learning Enterprise SaaS Platform
In the first 6 months of cooperation I’ve been able to redefine some of our internal processes, spot issues and data that we were not considering and most importantly, I had someone listening and pouring himself into our sales challenges. I would recommend Luigi to every CEO and founder that is scaling sales in SaaS organization, and I would partner with him on strategy, processes and execution.